A rare opening exists for a Communications Advisor to join our iconic ASX 200 client, who is also a leader in their sector and a household name in Australia. Visionary Communicator Innovative Multi-channel Approach Eastern… Read More
- Data Analytics, Digital Transformation
- Reporting into Chief Data Officer
- Permanent, Melbourne
One of Australia’s leading ASX listed Financial Services client are seeking a senior Business Lead to join their organisation during an exciting period of digital disruption.
You will need to draw on your deep understanding of business needs/opportunities and an equally deep understanding of opportunity/limitations of data to find new ways to solve business problems. You will own and deliver data driven programs and manage stakeholders across functional teams.
- Drive change in business performance through effective data utilisation
- Identify business opportunities that data analytics can solve
- Prioritise projects based on commercial viability and strategic value
- Strengthen the customer story through data by understand business needs, Identify and then innovate novel solutions for providing deep insight
- Identify ways that data can strengthen customer relationships and potentially open new revenue streams
- Drive an effective culture focused on innovation, agile work practices, collaboration and development of people
- Provide thought leadership in the area of data and analytics including challenging conventional wisdom and short-term thinking
- Help stakeholders see benefits in standardised approaches where this enables benefits such as a “single customer view”, and “single source of truth” for business intelligence
Whilst this role will be driven by data, this is not a technical role and as such we are looking for Business focused leaders.
For further information, please contact Laura Frazer at Ampersand on 03 9008 5105.