We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate designer to join one of Australia’s most respected life insurers. Passionate and curious designers wanted Strong team environment Career progression opportunities Our client, one of Australia’s most… Read More
- Lead the way in Agile ways of working
- Lean process simplification
- Enterprise wide customer experience and productivity initiatives
Are you passionate about championing a customer centric approach? A strategic senior process re-engineering consultant with the ability to influence at the Senior Executive level?
Be part of a Global Australian Financial Services organisation that’s investing heavily in People, Process and Technology. The core deliverable of this team will be to help our client better engage with their customers and place the customer at the forefront of their design thinking. You’ll be a pragmatic Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with experience operating in an agile environment with exposure to customer centricity programs of work.
- Significant Lean Six Sigma technical expertise (Black Belt)
- 5+ years proven experience leading business re-engineering programs as a thought leader
- Change management expertise, addressing the behavioural aspects change required to support sustainability
- Experience in agile ways of working
- Understanding of the application of process automation
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Analysis & Problem Solving
- Passion for customer-centred design principles
A background in a service based environment- Banking, Insurance, Retail, Superannuation, Energy Retailer, Professional Services etc. is highly advantageous.
For further information, please forward your application to Laura Frazer at firstname.lastname@example.org